1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
1Timothy 3:1 – 5
Requirements to qualify and be able to join the Bishopric College are as follows
- One must be born again and Holy Spirit filled.
- One must have served in the Lords vine yard for ten (10) or more years
- Ones work should be evident to the Bishopric College.
- One must be a Bishop or apply to be elected as bishop by the college.
- One must fill in the application form diligently and provide all the necessary requirements.
The application forms and recommendation forms can be printed by the links below
Admission Form of Dominion College of Bishops
|Author:||Bishop Dr. Kwabena Amonoo Niezer|
Recommendation Form of Dominion College of Bishops
|Author:||Bishop K. Amonoo Niezer|
|Platforms:||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|